Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thorpe Dog Park Flagstaff, AZ


Now, I don’t usually write about dog parks, but this one is worth mentioning. Tucked in the corner of Thorpe Park, this enclosed area is massive, giving your pet room to run.
          Unlike most dog parks that create a clearing, leaving the landscape void of trees, this park is in the forest. Overhead, ravens were landing on the snow-covered branches and surveying the scene down below. I’m sure they had a bit of entertainment as Morgaine and I dove into the snow banks.
This was Morgaine’s first time seeing snow, and the Bark Park was the best place I could have ever imagined to introduce her to it.  When we arrived, there were a few families in the Park but all were very attentive to their pets and everyone was incredibly nice. She was making friends and one little boy in particular, seemed to be falling for the majestic Morgaine.
Yet, Morgaine had other plans, she wanted to explore.


It didn’t take long for Morgaine to realized that she looooooooves the snow! With plenty of room to romp through the fresh blanket, she let it rip!



2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    This might sound strange and I know this is a long shot.
    But I believe you bought a German Shepard puppy from me and (my now ex) back in 2011.
    Well our dog Porter (your puppy’s dad.) Had to be put down this year. We are so heartbroken about it and thought we would not get another dog. But after finding your blog I thought wouldn’t it be cool if your dog, Morgaine had a litter and we could get one of Porters grand babies.
    So any chance your dog is having puppies?
    Would love to hear back from you.

    ReplyDelete